Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's in a name? Digital layout...

Have you visited The Daily Digi site yet? The site is only one month old, but already has proven to be a fun, encouraging place, and a wealth of information for Digital Scrappers. Recently Janet Phillips offered a free template and a challenge to scrap about the meaning of a name. I had been meaning to do this for along time, but hadn't got to it. But, today I took the challenge and finished the following layout.

Thanks to Janet Phillips for Template 2 from The Daily Digi, also thanks to Pineapple Plantation Designs for the kit "Vintage Valentine". And of course, thank you to my cat Boo Boo, who has made my world a happier place.

2 comments:

amsangel said...

Thanks for sharing your kitty story, always love the kitties!

Shadow Mood said...

So far, this is my favorite from your Digital Scrapping Art! Boo Boo is the cutest cat ever!