Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another Quick page...

I have Quick page #2 for you today. I use many commercial use elements from talented designers to make up my digital kits. I love using frames from Pam Lefors, glitter from Flergs, and styles and actions from Atomic cupcake. Other times I like to try and design something from scratch. I'm still learning how to use my Photoshop elements program. While playing around I was able to design the large "hat pin" that is pinned to the 2 felt hearts. I like how it turned out!
Here is the Preview for the Quick Page:


6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jan [LA 10:22pm] - 25 Jan [NY 01:22am, UK 06:22am, OZ 05:22pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing with us. Corrine in WA

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

amsangel said...

Thanks for the QP's, they're beautiful!

Shadow Mood said...

These are all very attractive! I am new to the digital world. Can you make stationery with this kind of art?

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 15 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).