Saturday, June 21, 2008

Working on a new Digi Kit and my Cat...

I've been working on a new digital scrapbooking kit that will be the next freebie that I offer. I chose some of my favorite colors to work with. Here is a sneak peek at the papers.....



The other day I went to let my cat back in the house after an afternoon romp around the neighborhood. When I opened the back door, he wasn't there but he had left me a little gift...a half dead baby mouse! Oooo ick. I put on plastic gloves and disposed of it. Then I went to water my flowers. I saw Boo Boo kneeling in the grass over something...another half dead baby mouse. I disposed of that one and then took him inside and washed him all up. He wanted to go back outside, but I refused to let him out. He meowed for a half hour begging to be let out. Finally he gave up and took his afternoon nap. Several hours later he went for his evening stroll and yes, when he came back he had one more half dead baby mouse for me! My husband got rid of that one for me. I'm hoping that there are no more left!

No comments: