Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Back, Calvina! Hey that's me?!

Hello there! After a 5 month absence...I am finally back to blogging. It has been a tremendously busy season in just about every area of my life and hopefully life will slow down a bit as I enter the cooler weather of Fall and then Winter.

My goal in starting my blog was to document my desire to work at being creative...a little each day. And during the last months I have indeed found many new ways to be creative, but I just did not have the time, nor the energy, to keep a record of it. So, I'll take another go at it!

This morning I took on a cute little project by Jennifer Murphy as seen on The Martha Stewart show. (You can find a project list and a video on http://www.marthastewart.com for the October 15th,2007 show). I have using a lot of wool felt the past couple of years to make my mini teddy bears, when I saw the advertisement for this adorable "Pumpkin Man" made of felt, I knew I would love to try it.

Now I have a wonderful little addition to my Fall decorations and can say a Big "Happy Fall" to everyone!


No comments: